A simple yet powerful app that combines science with simplicity for viewing real-time animated weather radar images in vivid color on a highly responsive interactive map.
NOAA Hi-Def Radar Pro has been updated for iOS 10 and beyond. With this major update comes a sleek new design, new radar, and new weather map options.
New hi-definition radar provides stunning precipitation detail. See freezing rain (pink) areas of radar so you know where hazardous road conditions are likely.
New Layers on the weather map let you see recent weather activity from the last 6 to 12 hours.
- Clouds & Radar together
- Wind Speed
- Snow Cover
- Water Temperatures
- Road Weather
Alerts on the weather map let you see severe weather warning boxes where dangerous weather is happening.
- Tornadoes and Thunderstorm watches and warnings
- Flood watches and warnings
- Hurricane and Tropical Storm forecast tracks
- Hurricane and Tropical Storm watches and warnings
- Storm Tracks with detailed storm information (requires Future Weather in-app subscription)
- Winter storm watches and warnings
- Marine and coastal alerts
- Earthquakes over the last 48 hours
Enhance your app with a Future Weather auto-renewing subscription for purchase within the app for $0.99/month. Future Weather lets you see:
- Radar up to 6 hours in the future
- Storm Tracks, that let you see how fast storms are moving and where they’re headed
- Temperature Forecast map up to 12 hours in the future
Additional features include:
- Install and go, no complex setup.
- Select opacity of radar images for your preference.
- Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered.
- Sharp radar images even on retina displays that show the latest radar images within minutes.
- Get detailed and trustworthy forecasts for all your locations.
- Check the current weather and forecast for any point on the map.
- Show your GPS position, direction of travel and elevation on the map when enabled.
- Bookmark multiple locations for fast and easy access to your favorite places.
- Current conditions, hourly and five-day forecasts alongside detailed weather information, including pressure readings for all your locations.